About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Jackson Lake--Grand Teton National Park

6/24/2012

Wyoming
Linked to Weekend Reflections 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

pretty - i like that dark area (cloud shadow) that makes a dark circle shape. :)

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful reflections for the day, Martha! I do love the mountains and such a gorgeous place! Hope you have a great weekend!

Catherine said...

Beautiful scenic shot

Pat said...

What a wonderful reflection, Martha! This is a really nice composition.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

We've seen a lot of lakes and a lot of reflections over the years, but Jackson and the Tetons remain one of the highlights! Just a beautiful picture Martha.

Valerie said...

A striking capture, Martha - thanks for sharing your part of the world.

Pat Tillett said...

A beautiful photo of an amazing place!

Katney said...

You had a lovely day. I visited Grand Tetons three times before I ever saw any mountains. Of course, there are people who can say that of Rainier.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Love the Tetons. We are visiting my Dad in Idaho next week. You can see the back side of the Tetons from his house. We are headed to the Wyoming side from there.

reba said...

Martha...you did the Tetons justis. Blessings.

Judy said...

Beautiful landscape!! I love the way the reflection is almost as clear as the original!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I never get tired of the Tetons. Someday I'm going to camp and stay and just spend the day pondering them. When we see them we are always on the way to somewhere else.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...