About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, January 18, 2013

American Wigeon

1/12/2013  
Placer County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

I do love your "ducky" reflections for the day, Martha!! Beautiful, as always! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

such beauties!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

They are beautiful ducks! And this is a beautiful picture of them.

'Tsuki said...

The birds are so pretty... You tooke them with great art : I like the composition here.

Dianne said...

their reflections are so pretty

Nefertiti said...

jolies couleurs ;o)

Jen said...

I might have mistaken him for a mallard. Great shots!

Rose said...

Looks like they are swimming in gold, almost.

sandy said...

I live in So Cal so will enjoy visiting this blog. Don't have time right now to see much. I'll be back .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...