About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Crabbing at Morro Bay

1/30/2013
San Luis Obispo County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

great shot!

HansHB said...

Great photo!
Well done!

Kusum said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

Great capture!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Sylvia K said...

What a fantastic capture, Martha! Love that beak!!!

mick said...

Perfect capture.

eileeninmd said...

Awesome capture!

Barb said...

A keeper (in more ways than one!).

Karen said...

Lucky bird, poor crab, excellent shot!

Stewart M said...

Looks like the crab is fighting back!

I think thats about twice or three times as big as the ones in my post.

Cheers and thanks for linking to WBW

Stewart M - Melbourne

EG CameraGirl said...

This is a great photo, Martha!

Wally Jones said...

Very nice! Good timing, too!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That's wonderful! Both the picture and the title of the post. Great.

Pat Tillett said...

Now that was a great catch for both the bird and you!

Unknown said...

Amazing Snaps taken.thanks for sharing with everybody.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...