About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, October 19, 2012

10/12/2012

Mono County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, martha. that is PRETTY!

'Tsuki said...

That is the best way to cross a lake in my opinion : no noise, ability to wath nature all around... The only trick, is to find a good soul to oar !

mrsbearfoot said...

Oh, that scene is gorgeous! I would love to be paddling around in that canoe.

James said...

Wow, 55 counties! Did you hitch a ride with Huell Howser? Seriously that is amazing. Thanks for sharing wonderful photos like this.

MTWaggin said...

Now that photo just screams Fall to me. I want to be out there with them!

Sylvia K said...

Such a beautiful capture and wonderful watery reflections for the day, Martha!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Wonderfully tranquil with superb details.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh perfect... I am sure I'm not the only one who envies you this beautiful place (and this beautiful picture!). Just lovely.

Karen said...

Pretty, I'd like to paddle there.

Dianne said...

so pretty!

Anonymous said...

So Peaceful - lovely shot.

Valerie said...

Delightful image and reflection, Martha - thanks for sharing.

TheChieftess said...

Is this the river feeding into Silver Lake or actually Silver Lake??? Beautiful reflection...I love how still the water is even with the canoe...

EG CameraGirl said...

Such a beautiful autumn day to be out in a canoe!

Anonymous said...

This looks so peaceful. I feel myself relaxing just by looking at it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...