About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hay for Winter

10/20/2012   
Placer County
Linked to Barn Charm

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

15 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks like this farmer is ready for the cold weather. I like the contrast of the red and green here. How nice of the farmer to leave the door open so we can see his stash of hay,

Sylvia K said...

What a great shot for the day, Martha! I, too, like the contrast of red and green!! I bet the livestock like the look of the hay inside!!

TexWisGirl said...

a very good thing. brings comfort.

Mari said...

That barn looks well stocked! Nice shot!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That barn is still very much in operation! Makes you wish you could go inside to see more!

Pamela Gordon said...

It looks like a nice working farm. Love red barns. Pamela

Rose said...

Looks like a big barn...glad they have hay for the winter.

Bev said...

Love the colour...

Elaine said...

Good to see that they've got lots of hay stored for the winter.

Beth @ E. lizard Breath Speaks said...

what is the doohickey in front there? i'm curious. some sort of farm equipment i'm guessing. i wonder??! take care. (:

bailey-road.com said...

Must give the owner a wonderful feeling of security to have all that hay stored away.

Tricia Hays said...

Yes, lots of hay for winter... good lookin barn, too

Thank you for joining =)

Jori said...

Fabulous red barn, stocked for winter! Love the green equipment against the barn!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Great barn -- well stocked. I love seeing that.

Sally in WA said...

Great looking barn. Appears to have a fresh coat of paint and filled with hay for the winter months.

Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...