About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Logan Pass, Glacier National Park

7/20/2013
Glacier National Park, Montana
Linked to SkyWatch, Friday

Where is this?  Click the link for a map

18 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

just beautiful.

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous skies and a superb capture as always, Martha!! Hope your summer is going well! Enjoy!!

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, not far from here.
Glacier National Park is just below Waterton Park in Alberta.
Absolutely beautiful photo, Martha. You have such a talent!
K

Breathtaking said...

I love those wide open spaces with mountains in the back´ground, and big skies. A beautiful photo!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Big sky, big peaks, but tiny flowers!

Mystical Sky

Steffi said...

Very very beautiful photo!Have a nice weekend!

HansHB said...

A very beautiful post for SWF!

LV said...

A very nice photo of that glorious sight.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Very nice landscape

Jim said...

Good sky shot.

Rajesh said...

Beautiful and scenic.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful, I like how you framed the sky with the sides of the valley.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Breathtaking! You always find the perfect place to stand!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Those wildflowers frame the photo perfectly!

Pat Tillett said...

Wow! What a beautiful scene and fantastic photo of it!

Arija said...

So beautiful with the snow and flowering meadow.

D.Nambiar said...

So, so lovely! :)

betty-NZ said...

Wonderful scene! It looks so peaceful there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...