About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Swift Current Lake

7/17/2013
Glacier National Park, Montana

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

12 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Colorful, beautiful reflection for the day, Martha! It is so good to see you back online these days!! Hope you have a great weekend!

'Tsuki said...

I like the composition of the picture, very geometrical.

Kay L. Davies said...

A wonderful photo, Martha! Our recent trip through mountainous country with pretty lakes was actually a drive from eastern Alberta to western BC, so we didn't get a lot of photos. I wish we had been able to do so.
K

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice photo! Love the little flecks of color the boats give to the photo.

Karl said...

Very nice composition!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Wonderful reflection..such a clear beautiful mountain Lake.

Louis la Vache said...

Fabulous photo! Wonderful composition!

«Louis» is still hosting Sunday Bridges any time you have a bridge to post!

Our photos said...

Very nice photo!
Greetings...

jp@A Green Ridge said...

And to think you were right there, Martha...gorgeous!...:)JP

D.Nambiar said...

Beautiful picture.
I hope to visit that side later this year. :)

rupam sarma said...

Truly Awesome

Valerie said...

I really like the composition you've created with this shot. (Thank you for dropping by my blog)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...