About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Foot Bridge

7/15/2011

Shasta County
Linked to Sunday Bridges 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

12 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

the water looks so refreshing!

TexWisGirl said...

i was just going to say what tanya already did!

biebkriebels said...

That is a lovely water to cross.

Lesley said...

oh, how droll you are!

Roan said...

Looks like a nice place to dangle your feet on a hot summer day.

Linnea said...

Your shot really has a cooling effect on me! Love the feet taking advantage of the foot bridge!

Anonymous said...

You saw this just right. Great photo.

Barb said...

Great movement here, Martha! (Happy B-day!)

genie said...

The perspective from which you shot this picture is great. You can actually feel those people walking across the footbridge. Love the flow of the water underneath. I think this is an awesome shot. Genie

Andy said...

Your photo feels so alive. The water looks so real that my mind thinks I should be feeling cool water flowing over me.

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice photo! Something about runnning water that I love so much.

EG CameraGirl said...

The water is flowing so quickly that to me it looks very much like spring. But hey! We have just gone through a drought - over now and we are getting more rain tonight and tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...