About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Adaptation

7/24/2011

Mono County
Linked to Macro Monday 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she is beautiful in her pollen-bedecked fuzz.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Awesome shot! She's beautiful. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/08/macro-monday.html

Chesney said...

This is an incredible macro...love that furry body! :) I just went through your blog...you have some pretty amazing images...looks like you live in a beautiful part of the country! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your comment is appreciated! :)

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice closeup! One of nature's little workers.

Jay said...

That's a great photo! I can't quite identify the drinker - is it a bee-fly? I bet it is!

Karen said...

Oh wow, what a terrific shot! That's an interesting beebug.

Kay L. Davies said...

Exquisite photo, Martha!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

What an amazing macro!

EG CameraGirl said...

You captured the fuzz on the bee very well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...