About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They Have Nothing to Say

3/7/2011

Amador County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

15 comments:

Gaelyn said...

That is SO Wild!!! I really like that it. And yet feel a certain conflict of peace and uneasiness. Hmmmm....

TexWisGirl said...

Oooh. Eerie!!!

Barb said...

Wonderful shot Martha! What is the backstory?

Diane AZ said...

Very cool! They might be quiet individually, but together they can make a statement.

PippaD said...

Oh that has scared me a little. Too many horror movies and being downstairs on my own so late at night I think!

Dave Dorsey said...

All sleeping! Happy WW!

Vinni said...

And finally there was silence

Stan at NewToReno.com said...

The silent majority never looked so good.

Andy said...

Ah, yes... the sound of silence by Paul Simon.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Great shot! Quiet, peaceful, Yes, but together ~ they are strong!!!

Pat Tillett said...

Fantastic photo Martha!
This would look good in a frame, hanging on a wall...

EG CameraGirl said...

Hmmm. I wonder what it all means. :)

Lee said...

I'm not far from Amador County. Where the heck is this interesting place?

Beautiful photo.

Stratoz said...

great photo of a most interesting wall

Scott Law said...

I'm a few days late, but I do love this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...