About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Calling it a Day

12/4/2011

San Francisco County


Where is this?  Click the link for a map.  

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

great reflection shot! :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful pic!

Sylvia K said...

And it looks like it was a great day! Love your reflections as always, Martha! And again, I wish you a Beautiful, Merry Christmas!

Sylvia

Laura said...

a beautiful view...looks like so much fun!

Malyss said...

Woaw! what a great landscape!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Mountains, sea and reflection! Stunning combination! Such a beautiful scene!

May you have a wonderful Christmas!

Pat said...

I like seeing the mountains and the ocean together with the surfers and their reflections! Great capture.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful, I love reflections off beach sand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...