About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Morro Bay

3/26/09





View Larger Map

13 comments:

Malyss said...

What a serene and peaceful place! and the sun softly lying on the sea is so beautyful...

Sylvia K said...

Superb! And, yes, so serene and peaceful with the sun so soft on the water! Truly breathtaking capture! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Lovely sight: sailboats and a gorgeous sunset! You have captured them well... love the soft colors of sunset

Genie

Anonymous said...

Ohh, that's beautiful. Love the silhouette of the boats.

James said...

Great shot! I used to love to look at Morro Rock as I drove by.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Martha -- I love your new blog and admire the goal you've set for the year. (If your photography gets any better, you probably won't want to talk to me though ;>)!

Not sure how I've missed the link and info about this blog on your other one, but I just now noticed it. Going back to read your earlier posts and also the info on the State Parks.

EG CameraGirl said...

WOW! I like this photo very, very much, Martha! The light shines just perfectly over the boats.

Fabien said...

Superbe paysage, une invitation au calme et à la réflexion

Kim, USA said...

Wow so peaceful and beautiful!

Weekend Reflection

Sally in WA said...

Beautiful photography, Martha!

Jeannette StG said...

A great sunset for Weekend Reflections! -where is Morro Bay? I live close to Laguna Niguel:)

Ebie said...

I have always wanted to do a photo shoot in Morro Bay. This is a lovely shot, nice colors.

I want to know my State and visit places, and we share the same passion.

Pat Tillett said...

I recently spent some time there! A great little town. Lot's of good subject matter there.
Love this photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...