About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Reflecting on Kelso Depot

4/14/2011

San Bernardino County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 
Want to know about Kelso Depot?

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Great reflection for the day as always, Martha! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

Hmm, couldn't find the map link, but am assuming San Bernardino County is...yes, somewhere near San Bernardino.
Love the photo, Martha. I'd love to have such tidy desk.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Pat said...

This is a very interesting shot of a room in the old Kelso Depot with the soft reflection off the window superimposed on the room. I went to the last half of kindergarten through 5th grade in San Bernardino--1954-1959. I can't remember if I ever saw this building. In 1959 we moved far away to Rialto (6 miles west of San Berdoo).

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice shot. I love the light in this sparsely furnished room.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice the way the light falls on to the desk.

Scott Law said...

Great reflections shot. Love the old spitoon under the desk/table.

'Tsuki said...

Very intimate ambiant... I'd love to work at that desk : it looks very conducive to concentration, with qiet and discrete luxury of the natural wood.

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice! A bit of history frozen in time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...