About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Forster's Tern

2/20/2011

Monterey County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

8 comments:

texwisgirl said...

Beautiful. Love the sharpness of his build.

Kay L. Davies said...

Wonderful shot, Martha. He's lovely.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Birding is Fun! said...

Beautiful bird and great blog!

mick said...

Beautiful photo of the Tern. They always looks so graceful in flight.

Barb said...

I like the gray on gray - makes for a serene shot.

MÜGE TEKİL said...

Very nice in flight photo! Have a delightful new week, ciao!

http://dogadansevgiyle.blogspot.com

Hilke Breder said...

Nice!! I always wanted to get a shot of a Forster's Tern, but missed the one opportunity I had
:-(

Larry said...

Beautiful shot of the Forster's Tern in flight Martha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...