About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fern Spring

5/23/2011

Mariposa County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

18 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

gorgeous and cooling!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely photo of the flowing water.

Anonymous said...

great shot.

Tina´s PicStory said...

Wow - very beautiful picture LG Tina

My name is Riet said...

That isbeautiful

Fjällripan said...

Wonderful water picture. It looks so clean, clear and fresh! :)

2sweetnsaxy said...

Ooooh! That is so pretty. I want mine to look like that.

Judy said...

That little waterfall belongs in a small glade, and it is lovely and cool and refreshing!!! Or that is what my overheated imagination says! I love the reflections in the water above the falls!

Kay L. Davies said...

Delightful little stream, with its mossy rocks and busy waterfall.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Carolyn said...

I love the dramatic effect of the falling water:-) cool! MY WATERY WEDNESDAY

Nicolette said...

Truly beautiful...

Stef said...

I love it! Such gorgeous beauty! My WW entry is up too! Thanks and see you around.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful spot - I'd love to be there with my toes in the cool water.

Unknown said...

captivating! i'd like to dip my toes into this flowing water, too.:p

Rajlakshmi said...

fabulous capture :D
refreshing :D

Watery Wednesday

Pat Tillett said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love this...

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great shot.

Carola said...

Running out of words.
Beautiful, fantastic, ...
I love this shot. Yes, and I want to be there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...