About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Wonder What's Inside

5/1/2011

Alameda County
Linked to Signs, Signs

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

15 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

The name is fabulous!
This could be enticing, although it wouldn't attract the likes of me. LOL
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Clytie said...

Wow, I'm not sure I'd want to go in there ... but I probably would just to find out what it was!!!

I wonder how old that overhead sign is; or if it was just made to look old???

Anonymous said...

with a sign like that, i am definitely going in.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I would just HAVE to look. My grandmother always told me that idle hands were the devil's workshop ;>)

Postcardy said...

If that's a cigar store Indian, maybe it's a smoke shop.

Inger-M said...

Probably no idle hands there! Nice find!

RedPat said...

Love it! I'd be in there in a flash.

EG CameraGirl said...

Certainly sounds intriguing! :)

Andy said...

I would love to explorer that store. I have never seen a wooden Indian before except in movies and photos.

genie said...

This one is very thought provoking..am wondering exactly what IS inside. I think the signs make it very clear who can come in and who cannot.

Kim, USA said...

Ohhh I wonder what is inside ^_^

Signs

Lesley said...

I'm nosy enough that I'd have to go inside to check it out!

Unknown said...

very interesting name for a shop. i'd want to see what's inside.:p

Lynette Killam said...

Ooh...this is definitely a place I would want to check out! Surely there are wonderful things inside...:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I wounder too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...