About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, May 30, 2011

St. Vasilije Serbian Orthodox Church

5/20/2011

Calaveras County
Linked to Blue Monday

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i love the blue painted steps and accents!

SmilingSally said...

Love that beautiful blue.

Happy 1st Blue Monday!

Pat Tillett said...

the colors make it look very european. nice pic!

Kay L. Davies said...

I love the blue, too, and the gate is gorgeous!
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Lesley said...

That is a perfect shade of blue for a sunny day. And I'm glad they have a silver gate - a black one would be too harsh with this beautiful blue and white.

Life Moto said...

neat and clean church!


Life Moto - Happy Monday!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

awesome gate,
lovely blue to grace it.

EG CameraGirl said...

I guess blue must be an important Serbian colour. I bet it's a chore to keep those steps blue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...