About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birds Watching

10/28/2011

Glen County
Linked to Signs, Signs

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

16 comments:

Breathtaking said...

Hi Marta Z
What a humourous sign,it made me smile.

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I love it! How fun -- turn about is fair play, I'd say! Have a wonderful day, Martha! Thanks for the smiles to start the day!

Sylvia

Louis la Vache said...

(GRIN)

Dianne said...

very funny
love their expressions

Scrappy Grams said...

droll... :)

Scrappy Grams said...

droll... :)

Scrappy Grams said...

droll... :)

Lindy said...

Great sign! It's nice to know the birds are being somewhat protected.

Thanks for your visit and comment on my sign.

RedPat said...

Nice find! Love it.

Pat Tillett said...

A very cool sign! Love the colors and the car...
I wonder if the neighborhood people chase pedestrians away with torches and pitchforks...

genie said...

This has to be my favorite sign for the week this week. It is colorful and so clever. A really cool and unusual one. Great choice. genie

EG CameraGirl said...

That's a GREAT sign! Sounds like a fun neighbourhood to visit, too.

Jim said...

Terrific sign.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Kim, USA said...

Oh my pretty cool sign.

Signs,Signs

Lesley said...

Great sign!

Clytie said...

What a wonderful sign to make me smile! I would definitely stay in MY car if I saw this one come up behind me ... I think they may be looking for CHICKS??? :=}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...