About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Feeding the Geese

11/10/2011

Sacramento County
Linked to Outdoor Wednesday 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map
 

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

how cute! he looks a bit tentative. :)

Sylvia K said...

What a delightful capture, Martha! Love how they seem to be sizing each other up! Terrific! Enjoy your day!

Sylvia

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Love this, what a cute pic.

LV said...

That is an adorable outdoor sight.

Scott Law said...

A fun outing for all ages, and the geese too.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's great fun to watch children feed ducks and geese. Canada geese cooperate with children and bread so well. :)

Oakland Daily Photo said...

A universal image.

Eden said...

Great shot. Love the photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...