About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Newfie--Gentle Giant

11/10/2011

Sacramento County
Linked to Camera Critters 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.
Want to know about this breed?

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow. what a moppet.

Scott Law said...

I've never seen a wooly mammoth before, let alone hooked up to a cart. Wow!

Sylvia K said...

A beautiful wooly mammoth he is! What a great shot! Certainly different!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, Martha!

Sylvia

Barb said...

They are such sweethearts - though HUGE! I wonder how they survive with those thick dark coats in the heat!

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, what a beauty! I just love that Newfie grin.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Breathtaking said...

What a huge handsome looking dog.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

What a friendly looking shaggy dog.

Pat Tillett said...

I love these dogs! They are truly gentle giants...

EG CameraGirl said...

It looks like a good-natured pet.

Cheryl said...

What a beauty. Sweet capture.

Anonymous said...

I love Newfies - such big gentle giants. This is a great picture!

Saun said...

He is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...