About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Reflecions--Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge

10/28/2011

Glenn County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the stilt!

Kay L. Davies said...

Fabulous, Martha. I love the stilt, too. These are the kinds of reflections that make me do a doubletake.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Sylvia K said...

Add me to the list -- I love the stilt, too. Superb reflections, Martha, as always! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

EG CameraGirl said...

I see you were there on a day perfect for photographing reflections!

Gine said...

Epuré, comme un dessin à la plume... d'oie, bien sûr !

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee...
Great capture of the stilt! This seems to be the favorite of the commentors.

Scott Law said...

Wow, those are great reflections.

Barb said...

I love the focus on this one, Martha!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Look at these beautiful birds and beautiful reflections. I love this picture.

Pat Tillett said...

Great photo and reflections!

PJ van Zyl said...

excellent photo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...