About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Looking for One Last Morsel

11/17/2011

Placer County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's beautiful. like walking thru silver.

Breathtaking said...

Beautiful capture.

Sylvia K said...

Ah, that last good bite!! Don't want to miss that! Beautiful bird and lovely reflection as always, Martha! Hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend! We have BLUE skies today! I'm ecstatic!!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow - wonderful shot. Fabulous light too.

Johnny Nutcase said...

very cool light in this one!

Johnny Nutcase said...

very cool lighting in this one!

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Egrets have such regal form. Even when they're walking in mud.

Barb said...

The blue light in this gives it a late-day ambiance. Perhaps dessert?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous sparkling light in this image!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

That is a be beautiful mud-flat! I've mever seen one that glows so beautifully -- perfect light. And of course a favorite bird for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...