About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Beret for a Cloud

10/1/2011

Shasta County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

18 comments:

Diane AZ said...

So neat, Martha! I've never noticed clouds wearing hats before. :)

Karen said...

What an awesome fluffy cloud!

Sylvia K said...

What a clever, creative and fun capture, Martha, I've never seen a cloud wearing a hat beret either! And what a beautiful cloud it is -- hat and all! Have a great day!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

It does look like the cloud is wearing a beret! Very observant of you, Martha. Great shot!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Jeannelle said...

Wow, cool shot! Happy skywatching!

EG CameraGirl said...

That is so interesting! I'm pretty sure I have never seen that before.

Liz said...

Amazing capture! Happy sky watching.

Skywatch

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous capture!

Sky Watch at my page, please come and see. Have a nice weekend!

Inger-M said...

Awesome clouds!

Al said...

Awesome! I'm betting there's a mountain under that cloud.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

great capture of this awesome cloud

Arija said...

What a great shot with the wind lifting the hair off the toupee.

eileeninmd said...

WOW, what a great capture and an awesome cloud! Happy SKywatching!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I just love the beret. Unique capture.

Wenche said...

Love it. Great shot. Have a nice day :0)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Debonair cloud!

ODD STUFF

Through the dazzling bright blue sky
Pigeons swim and goldfish fly.
If you think that this is strange,
You should see the mountains range!


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Old Tree, Old Sky

Raine said...

It also looks like it's ready to smother a person too. :D Great shot.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...