About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, October 7, 2011

What's Over There?

9/18/2011

Mono County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

12 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

ah that makes me smile

Sylvia K said...

Yes, this made me smile as well! Delightful capture and title! Always look forward to your posts, Martha, as they always bring a lovely ray of light! Have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Pat Tillett said...

Hi Martha! A perfect caption! Nice photo also...

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Keepin' his eye out for whatever comes along!

Malyss said...

Simple and beautyful!

James said...

Nice one and a great title too!

Karen said...

A fun shot and great reflection.

Gine said...

Amusant !

Gemma Wiseman said...

O such a cute look! Beautiful!

Ebie said...

The water is extraordinarily blue. I like her pose!

P.S. We are here in the Eastern Sierra for the long weekend.

Kay L. Davies said...

Oh, this is delightful, Martha. I love it.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Rajlakshmi said...

wowww looks adorable :D beautiful capture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...