About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sierra Buttes Reflected in Sardine Lake

9/29/2011

Sierra County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really lovely.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful Martha! A perfect reflection.

Sylvia K said...

Breathtaking reflection and another superb capture!! Hope you have a beautiful weekend, Martha! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Kim, USA said...

Wow this is picture perfect!


Weekend Reflection

Andy said...

Excellent choice not to show the original landscape that is being reflected.

Valerie said...

A great capture Martha. This is my first visit to your site and I can see it won't be my last as you share the delights of California.

Kay L. Davies said...

Gorgeous, Martha. I had to giggle at the prosaic name "Sardine" for such a beautiful lake.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Ebie said...

I love the rugged rocks and the color beautifully reflected.

We did not see much colors because of the snow. I was wondering if Plumas County would have great colors this time of the year. Hehehe, but its quite a distance from, and closer to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...