About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Goldenrod

9/21/2011

Mariposa County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful! full saddlebags on that one!

darla said...

wow! what a great shot!

Sylvia K said...

Terrific capture, Martha! I love the rich yellow color and that young bee with full saddlebags is priceless indeed! Hope you have a beautiful day!

Sylvia

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful golden color, wonderful worker bee. A great shot, as always, Martha.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Rose said...

This is a very good capture of goldenrod. I finally got one I liked half way this year...I hate to think how many I have taken of it and not liked at all.

EG CameraGirl said...

Bees really DO love goldenrod, don't they?!

Anonymous said...

How lush and beautiful!

Bonnie Kenaz-Mara said...

Stunning!

eileeninmd said...

A wonderful capture. Perfect for Mellow yellow Monday. Have a great week!

Louis la Vache said...

A fine capture of the Goldenrod, Martha!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Busy bee is a good gatherer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...