About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Tiny Parasails

10/18/2011

Placer County
Linked to Macro Monday 

Where is this?  Click the link for a map.

14 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a delightful capture, Martha! So fragile and delicate looking and so beautiful! Have a wonderful day!

Sylvia

Helen Campbell said...

Oh my, what a lovely shot!

Scott Law said...

This is beautiful. I love this kind of shot. I don't know what has happened on blogger, but my blog has disappeared for now. I'm working on trying to get it back and hopefully that will happen soon and I can start posting my images from my trip to New England. Meanwhile I'll just enjoy my friends' posts.

TexWisGirl said...

just a beautiful shot!

Jan n Jer said...

Great macro!

Kim, USA said...

Awesome shot!

Chinese Lantern

Barb said...

Symmetry of Nature!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

A beauty!

Pat Tillett said...

so symetrical yet fragile looking. Nice one!

Rose said...

Great close-up!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic details and perfect symmetry.

Happy MM

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What a charming -- and perfect -- vignette!

genie said...

WOW! Oh, my goodness....this is one gorgeous shot. Love all the lines and colors. At first I thought it was an unusual spider web. Well, that was really wrong :-) This is one beautiful capture. genie

Carola said...

Beautiful and detailed, great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...