About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hanford Civic Buildings

9/8/2011

Kings County
Linked to Blue Monday
Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a lovely building! Love the blue color! Beautiful capture and composition, Martha, love the vivid blue skies and the palm trees. Hope you have a great day!

Sylvia

TexWisGirl said...

looks like something straight out of Greece.

Kay L. Davies said...

What a fabulous color scheme on this beautiful building. Gorgeous, Martha, just gorgeous.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Paulie said...

Those pillars make it look very impressive. I love the water fountain!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That's an interesting building. Kind of classic but amped up a bit.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful building. I never see a post here but what I want to go there or go there again!

Louis la Vache said...

Classic lines - and, as Yogi wrote, "amped up a bit".
«Louis» likes Yogi's description.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...