About This Blog

I began this blog in 2011 in an attempt to improve my photography and showcase all of California's 58 counties. I didn't quite make all of the 58, I missed three and I will try to rectify that in the coming year. I'm not sure how much I improved my photography because I always seemed to be in a rush.
In 2012 I plan to take more time, perhaps not post every day (this is one thing I did accomplish in 2011). I also plan to expand beyond California and include images from other parts of Western United States. I will continue to include a map showing where I was when I took the picture. I will keep commentary to a minimum, long photo essays will continue to be at Martha's Musings.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Reflection Under the Bridge

9/22/2011


Mariposa County

Where is this?  Click the link for a map. 

13 comments:

Gine said...

Exceptionnel. Excellent. J'adore !

My name is Riet said...

Now look at that, so pretty

Kay L. Davies said...

You have a great eye for every photo opportunity, Martha. It's a gift, and you certainly use it wisely.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

This looks like one of the bridges in Yosemite Valley. Lots of memories there if it is. Very nice.

Sylvia K said...

You do indeed have such a great eye for a great shot, Martha! I do love bridges and water and you've captured them both along with a lovely reflection! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Excellent shot... took me a bit to get oriented.

James said...

Great shot!

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice! It looks like a great place also.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love it. Lots going on in that shot.

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» has taken the liberty to link this to Sunday Bridges.

genie said...

What beautiful stonework on the arch of this bridge. It is lovely...and the reflection you captured is stunning. Think I would love to be there for a visit. I am one that likes the darker shots, so this one is sheer perfection to me. Have a nice Sunday and a Happy Halloween. genie

VioletSky said...

Very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...